You will be amazed at how your horse moves after using a Back on Track horse rug! This is a multifunctional product. During the summer months this is the perfect rug because of its optimal breathable qualities. Thanks to the sturdy and airy mesh that covers a layer of thin fabric, which offers full protection. This may be used both as an extra rug, a transportation rug, a cooler and in the horse box during the warmer months. It may be used to great advantage prior to exercise/competition in order to warm up the muscles as well as following exercise/competition to help the muscles recover/recuperate.
By using the whole rug you may achieve the Back on Track healing effect on chest, back, quarter and loin muscles. The rug has a lining of polypropylene fabric infused with Welltex.
On the exterior, the rug has a thin mesh layer for maximum breathing qualities. This outstanding rug is strengthened along the neck opening with polyester with soft quilting around the withers. The rug has double chest buckles and criss-crossed belly surcingles.
Back on Track sheets and rugs all have the same therapeutic effect and can benefit all horses - from pleasure, to race horses to Olympic horses in every discipline.
• Optimal breathable qualities.
• Use prior to exercise/competition to warm up the muscles.
• Use after exercise/competition to help the muscles recover/recuperate.
• Lined with polypropylene fabric infused with Welltex
• Strengthened along the neck opening with polyester.
• Soft quilting around the withers.
• Thin mesh outer layer for maximum breathing qualities.
• Double chest buckles.
• Criss-crossed belly surcingles.
• Mesh outer layer.
• Soft quilting.
Machine washable up to 86F or 30C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only, do not tumble dry.