New to Derby House this season, the Elite Medium All-in-One Turnout is all you need to keep you horse warm and protected from the changing weather conditions.
The high-spec, waterproof turnout combines excellent features with a stylish look. Offering you all the benefits a turnout should but with a few added extras!
Featuring a range of intelligent details for maximum comfort and performance, our supremely durable 1680 denier outer layer shields against the wettest weather whilst the snug 200 gram of fill provides warmth. With an inclusive 100 gram liner that can be added during the colder months this medium combo becomes a heavy combo and offers 24/7 warmth for your horse no matter what the weather.
The rug offers fantastic additional features such as elasticated poll to ensure that the neck cover remains cosily fitted to the horse's neck and offers superb protection from the poll down. The large belly flap with double surcingle fittings covers the vulnerable girth area protecting your horse from the muddy conditions whilst in the field.
• Waterproof and breathable
• Made in high density 1680 denier fabric
• 200g fill rug with an additional 100 gram liner rug included for use as and when the weather demands more insulation
• Lined in Derby House Elite signature nylon to maintain coat shine and prevent chaffing
• An elasticated poll area to prevent slipping and protection from the poll down
• Reflective strips on chest, tail and rear for maximum visibility, day and night
• A tail flap with wind strap for weather protection in all conditions
• Belly flap with adjustable surcingles offering protection from mud around the vulnerable girth area
• Two adjustable touch and close loop fastenings at neck for a quick and easy custom fit
• Leg straps help to keep in position
• Gunmetal-finish fastenings