This UV treated and lightweight full neck horse rug offers our strongest denier for unbeatable insect protection.
• Fleece lined ear holes and nylon lined crest and shoulder areas make this rug as comfortable as it is effective.
• UV treated full neck horse rug.
• 1000 denier triple woven outer fabric that is both lightweight and breathable and offers protection for your horse from biting insects this season.
• Fleece lined ear holes making it more comfortable for your horse to wear.
• 210D nylon lined on mane and shoulder area to help prevent against rubbing.
• Five touch and close loop fastenings on neck for a quick but precise fit.
• Double buckle and clip chest fastening making fitting and adjusting of the rug quick and easy.
• Fleece lined on neck and tail seam to prevent any rubbing.
• Shoulder gusset for freedom of movement.
• Large adjustable belly strap with three touch tape straps making it easy to adjust to the size of your horse as required.
• Freedom gusset at front of hind legs allowing the horse to move freely when belly flap is fitted.
• Non elasticated leg straps.
• Clip on adjustable tail strap to prevent the rug from lifting.
• Large lined tail flap to protect from the wind and rain.
• All buckles and fastenings are silver coloured.