Imposter Photo Competition
#Imposter photo competition
We at Derby House are no strangers to the human connection we feel with our equines but, have you ever had the nagging suspicion that the horse-human relationship may have gone a step too far? Say, when they’re sharing the living room?
From Haflingers thinking they’re human, to Shires hanging out with sheep, our fields and stables are full of #imposters and if you’ve got one living in your home or field, we want to know about it.
And the winner is....
Our #Imposter competition has now closed and we are excited to announce that the winner is Laura Boothroyd & Roscoe!
Laura entered Roscoe with this amazing picture and said: "Roscoe already thinks hes a cow and a new cow print rug would certainly help him in his efforts to befriend the cows on our farm! But when hes not trying to infiltrate the herd hes busy being a scary 'Roscosaurus'! #imposter"
Congratualtions to Laura and Roscoe - we hope you enjoy your new Derby House Cow Print Rug
THE COMPETITION BELOW HAS NOW ENDED
How to enter the #Imposter competition
Send us a photo of your #imposter and you could be in with a chance to win the perfect #imposter camouflage – this cow print Derby House rug!
For a chance to win, all you need to do is:
Take a photo of your #imposter horse in action. This could be your horse thinking it’s anything other than a horse.
Submit it as a reply to our #imposter competition post on the Derby House Facebook Page and tell us a bit about your #imposter!
Follow Derby House on Facebook and Twitter to see us announce the winner.
Be quick, the competition ends on 31/03/2016.
What better accessory for any #Imposter than this cow print Derby House rug?
• FUN PRINT Standard neck turnout rug.
• Waterproof and breathable outer.
• Durable 600 denier, ripstop outer fabric.
• No fill making it ideal for those warmer days.
• Fleece wither pad for protection against rubbing.
• Double buckle and clip chest fastening making fitting and adjusting the rug quick and easy.
• Shoulder gusset for greater freedom of movement.
• Low adjustable cross surcingles.
• Adjustable elasticated leg straps to prevent chafing of the hind legs and to allow the horse to move freely.
• Tail flap for protection from the wind and rain.
• 210D nylon lined to help keep the horse's coat shiny.
• All buckles and fittings are gold coloured giving the rug that quality look.
To see our full rug range please click here.
Terms & Conditions
By participating in this competition you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
· The competition is open to customers and non-customers aged 18 or over who are UK residents. The competition is not open to employees of Newtyle Trading Ltd t/a Derby House, their families or anyone associated with this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
· Entries will be judged on submitted photographs and a winner will be selected at the end of the competition on the 31/03/16.
· The winning entry will be selected by an internal panel and their decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
· The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The promoter reserves the right (a) to add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice (b) to cancel or postpone the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, or (c) in its reasonable discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
· If a prize remains unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
· By submitting a photo in a reply to our Facebook competition post you allow permission for Derby House to use it for promotional purposes across www.derbyhouse.co.uk and the Derby House Facebook page.