Versatile enough for all year round wear, the Coniston Pro GTX® Insulated tick all the boxes when it comes to fashion, function and comfort!
Utilising Ariat’s ATS Pro® technology, the Coniston Pro GTX® boots support hard-working feet to ensure all-day comfort and reduced foot fatigue both in and out of the saddle. The premium, waterproof full-grain leather and the waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane construction keeps you protected from the elements. These boots are packed with features, such as a Duratread™ outsole with rider tested traction zones, a full length YKK back zipper for convenience and front lace system for calf adjustability as well as featuring 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, which will keep your feet toasty even in the winter weather. The stirrup friendly design means they feel just as stable when horse riding as they do on the ground and the non-bulky design lends itself to schooling, hacking or just looking great out walking.
Ariat's ATS Pro® Technology features;
• Moisture-wicking layer delivers comfort and durability with Agion® technology for intense odour defence
• Full length, anatomically-engineered polyurethane footbed offers superior, long-lasting support
• Extra-wide CushGel forefoot pad dissipates pressure, providing maximum comfort for metatarsal bones
• Smart Rebound™ heel pad for enhanced shock absorption and energy return
• Base layer air vents regulate temperature to keep feet cool and comfortable
• Lightweight, composite, forked shank creates superior stability
• Duratread™ outsole for maximum wear resistance
Premium GORE-TEX® fabric is a waterproof, highly breathable membrane technology. GORE-TEX® products are optimised for comfort and designed to meet the challeges of a wide range of outdoor activities and weather conditions.
3M Thinsulate™ Insulation;
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is used to help leep you warm when it's cold outside. The unique microfibres or fine fibres that make up Thinsulate™ Insulation work by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space, the better it insulates you from the cold outside air. Beacuse the fibres in Thinsulate™ Insulation are finer than the fibres used on most other synthetic or natural insulation, they trap more air in less space, which naturally makes Thinsulate™ Insulation a better insulator.