If you need a boot to go the next level of winter riding, then the Bromont Pro Zip Paddock H20 Insulated has everything you need.
To keep your feet dry and comfortable in any weather, these short boots are made from waterproof, full-grain leather, waterproof membrane construction and include a moisture-wicking lining. Primaloft® insulation technology provides maximum warmth, superior durability and fit for lasting comfort, with the thermal insole ensuring your feet will always be warm. Finished with an antiqued brass YKK zipper, Ariat’s ATS Pro® technology and Duratread™ outsole with updated traction zones, these boots will make sure you last the elements.
Ariat's ATS Pro® Technology features;
• Moisture-wicking layer delivers comfort and durability with Agion® technology for intense odour defence
• Full length, anatomically-engineered polyurethane footbed offers superior, long-lasting support
• Extra wide CushGel forefot pad dissapates pressure, providing maximum comfort for metatarsal bones
• Smart Rebound™ heel pad for enhanced shock absorption and energy return
• Base layer air vents regulate temperature to keep feet cool and comfortable
• Lightweight, composite, forked shank createds superior stability
• Duratread™ outsole for maximum wear resistance
• When the weathers not co-operating, you want a boot you can trust to protect you from the elements. Ariat's Waterproof Pro™ footwear has been designed with Ariat's top-of-the-line Ariat® waterproof construction, utilising waterproof premium full grain leathers and an impermeable barrier to deliver durable, long-lasting protection.