The Ariat Bromont H20 Tall Non-Insulated Boot is a versatile traditional field riding boot with advanced comfort and performance features for all-weather riding.
Handcrafted utilising Ariat's Waterproof Pro Construction that features waterproof membrane construction from full-grain leather and suede leather upper finished with a stretch leather back panel and full-length back zip system. Elegant plaid lining. ATS Technology delivers superior support, stability and comfort. The Duratread outsole is non-marking, resistant to barnyard acids and provides superior traction. Stylish attributes include a Spanish cut topline, spur cradle and plain toe cap.
Features of the Ariat Bromont H20 Non-Insulated Boot are;
• Traditional field riding boot style.
• Waterproof, full-grain and suede leather upper finished with a stretch leather back panel.
• Waterproof Pro Construction.
• Dri-Lex moisture-wicking plaid lining.
• Stretch leather back panel.
• Full-length back zip system.
• Barnyard acid and slip resistant, non-marking Duratread outsole.